Friday, March 14, 2008

So Zach has been super busy lately. Him and our brother-in-law Paul started G&H Washing, a mobile car washing company. They just started getting things going the last few weeks. It was a little hard with both of them being in school and having other jobs but they've managed to make some time and now they're doing great! They've been out doing some advertising handing out flyers and what not to different businesses. So I thought I would do a little advertising for them myself. Just like the card says, "They Come to You!" at work, home etc... They do regular washes, washes with vacuum, and full car details. If you're interested or know anyone who might be let me know and we'll get you some info. or just give Zach a call. I'm super excited for them to get this business going, I know they'll do great! I'm amazed at how ambitious and determined Zach is and it's so great to know I have such a hard working husband that will always provide for our family. Lucky Me! :)

3 comments:

tifsong said...

this is so cool. tell him to come to Stephen Wade Nissan and drop off some cards. I'll give them out! i'm so happy for you.

Erika said...

Congrats...do you think they travel to AZ?? :)

Anonymous said...

I like the logo! Great design work ;)

mia