Friday, June 13, 2008

FINALLY A New Post

So I don't have a computer at my house so as you can tell I'm not doing too well at this blog thing lately. I'm by a computer a lot at my parents or Zach's but I'm always in a hurry or something so here's a quick post of some more recent pics. Also for an update on Iyrlend, she loves to be outside, at night when she's a little fussy Zach will take her for a little walk around the neighborhood and she'll fall right a sleep. She's even sleeping through the night some nights. She is a super good baby and very bright eyed, awake, and content most the time. She's already been on her first airplane ride. We went up north for my cousin's graduation with my mom and little brother about two weeks ago and she slept the whole time on both the flight there and flight home. Oh and don't worry on the flight home I was coming back by my self and got selected for additional screening with my one month old baby, how ridiculous huh? Any way I'm enjoying being a full time mom and Zach's working harder than ever so that I can be home with Iyrlend. Having a child is the hardest and most rewarding thing ever. I feel so blessed and I don't know what I'd do without my having my mom so close she's been such a great help. And Zach is a great dad and is wonderful about helping out. I don't know how people do it without great husbands and help from family.

No comments: