Friday, July 11, 2008

Fourth Of July

























So for the 4th of July we went to Island Park, Idaho with all of my mom's family. We all stayed in a big cabin there and had a blast. My family has been going to that part of Idaho for the 4th of July for as long as I can remember but Zach and I weren't able to go last year so it was fun for us to go as family this year and have Iyrlend start the family tradition already. Plus I think all my family was pretty excited to see her for a few days a few of them tried to talk us into letting them take her home. ha We had a lot of fun, we floated a river there, Zach went fishing, I got totally fried that last day floating the river since I forgot sunscreen and it ended up being about a 4 hour float instead of 2, we went to West Yellowstone did some shopping and the last day we went to Yellowstone Park and saw Old Faithful and quite a few animals.

4 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

What an awesome time! I wish we could have seen you guys.. Iyrlend is getting bigger and (if possible) cuter every day!

tifsong said...

oh Bret. i love witnessing your family grow, even if its via internet. Iyrlend is a beautiful girl! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Nice Fish!!! you guys are so cute I wish we could have seen you!

Mee said...

What a cute little family!!