Saturday, November 22, 2008

Family Pics


Zach's sister Davi was down in St. George last weekend so we decided to take advantage of her great photography skills and have her do a quick family photo shoot for us since we haven't had any family picutres since Iyrlend's been born. They turned out great and of course all the best ones were of Iyrlend so here's a few. Iyrlend looks so big in this last one, it's kinda makes me sad she's not just a little baby anymore, I can't believe it. Her first two teeth are coming in and that really hit me hard that she's growing so fast and is closer to being a year old than being a new born. Boy how the time flies!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! You guys are awesome, it was fun to see you again this weekend. Hope you love your pics.

Holly T said...

She is so adorable!! I love the pictures! His sister totally needs to use her skills on us.... except I need to use my skills in convincing Scotty to get pictures done, hes such a weirdo about it!!

Anonymous said...

OH man you guys looks to great! SO photogenic ;) Iyrlend is getting big, and is soo darn cute!

Mia

Kariann + JD Leavitt said...

These pictures are way cute!! Iyrlend is so adorable!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! They're so cute. I can't believe how big iyrlend is! its crazy and i love how our blog match by the way ha

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

So very cute! She is getting so big... if that makes you a little sad you can come see mine in a few months and be happy you are over with that part haha!

♥tori. said...

um ADORABLE family! you look beautiful

tHe WiLsOn fAmiLy said...

Bret! You have such a cute family! Iyrlend is just beautiful! I love these pictures!

Julie said...

She is getting so big! And is still freaking adorable. Matt has been skydiving before. And the reason for the switch, well I'll put it in the most simple words: We are getting divorced. :) And I wont be coming down until Christmas Eve because of my work but thanks for the invite!