Friday, March 18, 2011

Here I am again and it hasn't even been 2 months...

I'm starting to feel the blogging vibe again so hopefully I'll get on a roll.....We have been loving the weather lately so here's a few pics of the kiddo's enjoying it in our little backyard, that I totally love!








I love this time of year for so many reason, my birthday, Easter, good weather etc...My birthday is next Sunday so my mom, me and my grandma are all going to Vegas Fri and Sat to do some shopping, get some pedicures, lay by the pool and party it up. After that a few weeks until Easter and the week after Disneyland I have a lot to look forward to and a lot coming up that will be blog worthy so hopefully you'll see some fun updates here soon.

6 comments:

Courtney B said...

Oooooh my gosh I can't believe how big they are!! So adorable Bret!

Isabel said...

Go to my blog at www.clevelandurbanfarm.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Nycte said...

Adorable children. Beautiful wreath. It's been awhile since I've even sat down to attempt such a project.
Sounds like you are going to really have a blast time for your birthday. Enjoy. Can't wait to hear about your time in vegas. Well the parts you can tell. lol. Much love. Holla

jeivy28 said...

How nice! You have beautiful children and they look so cute.

Unknown said...

quit baby.

youtube downloader

Unknown said...

If you really love fashion like i do check out y blog www.fashioispassion123.blogspot.com

I would really like it! I have like only one comment so far and a bunch of page veiws, by me, so i would like it if people went to my blog!