Tuesday, February 19, 2008

First Post

So I constantly look at blogs all day long and have been hesitant to start one because I'm determined I don't have that much to say but we'll give it a try. I guess since we'll be having a baby in less than three months that will give me lot's more to talk about. As of right now Zach and I are both working and Zach is going to school. I took a break from school this semester because I didn't really want to be taking finals and giving birth at the same time. Zach is starting a mobile car washing company with his brother in law Paul, they have all their equiptment and a few accounts already so hopefully they'll do well. I've been feeling really good lately, my belly is getting bigger and bigger and with less than three months to go we're both getting anxious to have our little girl in our arms.

1 comment:

McKenna said...

HEY! It's McKenna. Zack I am so glad that you are in the family! I didn't get to know you when I was at the wedding, but you seem like a nice guy. Bret I can't believe the baby is almost here! I can't wait to see her! I know that you guys will make great parents! Zach I hope I get to know you better. I can't wait to see her! Well I hope I get to see you soon!

Love you all!

McKenna